We are always looking for good, honest, and hard working people to join our team. If you do, here are some of the benefits you will enjoy at Mess Maid Right NW.
- Paid comprehensive training
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive wages
- Team and long term goal support
CURRENT OPEN POSITION:
Job Description: House cleaners will work individually or in supervised teams cleaning homes and offices. Person must be detail oriented, able to work in a team environment, and maintain a fast-paced workday. Each team cleans an average of 4-5 houses per day.
Minimum Requirements: Applicants must have verifiable personal references and work history. Applicants must have transportation to our office or other designated starting points each morning as well as a way home each night. Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening, have documents to work in the United States, and be able to speak, read, and understand English. Applicants must have a cellular phone so that our scheduling department can communicate with them throughout the work day. In addition, if hired, all employees must have the ability to recite the Mess Maid Right NW Eight Corporate Value Statements by memory and score a 92%+ on the Mess Maid Right NW, LLC Employee Handbook Test.
OUR EIGHT CORPORATE VALUE STATEMENTS:
- We Delight Customers. We help customers take pride, comfort, and satisfaction in their homes and business properties. When they call on us, the job gets done. If we fall short, we work equally hard to make it right. We listen to and respond to each customer as an individual and build personal relationships. These relationships transform customers to clients.
- We Do The Right Thing. Each of us knows the difference between right and wrong. Through the choices we make every day on the job, we show a heartfelt concern for the needs of others. We do an honest day’s work. We tell the truth. We obey the law. We don’t cut corners, even if it puts us at a competitive disadvantage. We use our talents and technologies in a responsible way.
- We Care About People. Creating a positive work environment begins with building meaningful relationships. We value and respect the concerns and feelings of others. This compassion translates into behaviors that communicate empathy towards others, respect for the individual, and appreciation of diversity among associates.
- We Value Teamwork. We love to compete! We love to win! We count on each person to contribute to the success of the team. We challenge and encourage each other. We don’t let our teammates down.
- We Do What We Say. When we make a promise, we keep it. Our promises provide a link of trust to our owners, our customers, and to each other. We honor and respect ourselves and others when we do all that’s in our power to meet our commitments.
- We Value Diversity. Working with associates from diverse backgrounds improves our thinking, makes us more creative, and allows us to better achieve our collective goals for our associates, our customers, and our shareholders. Diversity is every way that we reflect and share our unique perspectives. Guided by our corporate values, we believe diversity and inclusion allow us the best possible chance to succeed both individually and as a company. Embracing a diverse work environment is key to how we treat our associates, customers, and suppliers. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique, including, but not limited to: race, age, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, and culture.
- We Are A Learning Organization. To survive and thrive in a rapidly changing environment, we must obtain and share new knowledge across the enterprise. We encourage and support cdontinuous learning, critical thinking, and risk taking. We value associate contributions. We build and share talent across the enterprise. We learn from our mistakes and incorporate this learning into our day-to-day activities.
- We Are Committed To Innovation. We look for creative opportunities to drive top-line growth. We recognize that innovation requires more than new ideas and we take action. We are willing to take risks associated with being the industry leader. We lead, never follow.